Host your Vancouver wedding in our beautiful 3,300 square foot ballroom.
Create your own mood.
The grand scale, huge windows, stained glass chandeliers and elaborate paint allow you to create the magical wedding reception you’ve always wanted.
Choose your own caterer or cater yourselves.
Our 300 square foot serving kitchen is suitable for caterers. The room includes a double size stainless steel fridge and an additional household size fridge with a small freezer, sinks, counter space, microwave, full-size convection oven (five 20 inch deep by 25 inch wide racks), 100 cup coffee urn, a 30 cup hot water urn, and plenty of plug-ins. We do NOT have a stove.
We do NOT provide dishes, cutlery, glassware or linens.
Run your own bar.
You must obtain a Special Occasion Liquor License from a BC Government Liquor store. Check this link for more information: Information on Special Occasion Licenses.
- Seating capacity is 150 people.
- Stand up events can accommodate 200 people.
Use our furniture.
We provide 150 burgundy red banquet chairs with padded seats and backs. We also provide:
- 28 three foot by six foot rectangular tables (these seat six or eight people).
- 11 sixty inch round tables (these seat eight people).
- 10 thirty inch round cocktail tables (with a choice of 30 or 42 inch high pedestals).
- 8 three foot by three foot square tables
- We do NOT provide chair covers or linens.
- Free set up and take down of furniture is included in our Friday, Saturday and Sunday full day and evening rentals.
- It’s possible to have your wedding ceremony and reception in the ballroom. We’ll tell you how.
- Talk to us about your decorating requirements. Nothing can be attached to the walls.
Be your own DJ.
We rent a sound system for $50. Your ipod or laptop can be plugged into this system. Download equipment rental rates
Parking is on the street. Street parking is mostly not restricted to residents.