Dear valued Heritage Hall renters and tenants,
The safety of our renters, tenants, and staff continues to be our top priority, and we continue to closely monitor developments around COVID-19 and the recommendations, guidance, and direction of the Provincial and Federal governments. Thank you all for your support in this.
Please follow physical-distancing measures and hand washing protocols while in the Heritage Hall.
- Currently, the Heritage Hall Building and most offices are open for business operating with limited staff on site.
- If you are coming for a meeting please contact the office directly to make sure there will be someone there.
- In the short term, the front doors are locked, please buzz the office you are visiting.
- The capacity of the Heritage Hall Ballroom for renters is 200, above the 50-threshold recommended by the B.C. Ministry of Health for gatherings.
- You can rent the hall for parties of under 50, including any staff or vendors, providing you have one of our staff present for the entirety of the rental.
- For people who plan on attending an event at Heritage Hall, the respective Host/Renter organizations will be making decisions regarding their events. Please contact the individual event organizers directly for information.
- If you have rented the Hall ballroom for an upcoming event please contact us. We have created a postponement and cancellation policy to accommodate your needs.
- Please email or call us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-879-4816.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Take care and stay safe,
Building Manager, Heritage Hall Preservation Society