Dear valued Heritage Hall renters and tenants,
The safety of our renters, tenants, and staff continues to be our top priority, and we continue to closely monitor developments around COVID-19 and the recommendations, guidance, and direction of the Provincial and Federal governments. Thank you all for your support in this.
Please follow physical-distancing measures and hand washing protocols while in the Heritage Hall.
Heritage Hall follows all Provincial Guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our tenants and renters alike. Please see the following COVID Safety Resources to help plan your rental.
- Currently, the Heritage Hall Building and most offices are open for business operating with limited staff on site.
- If you are coming for a meeting please contact the office directly to make sure there will be someone there.
- In the short term, the front doors are locked, please buzz the office you are visiting.
- The normal capacity of the Heritage Hall Ballroom for renters is 200. Under B.C. Ministry of Health orders, dated July 7, 2021, we are permitted rentals of 50% capacity, or 100 people including any staff or vendors.
- All renters must keep themselves informed of, and have the capacity to fulfill all required Safety Protocols, subject to change, in this evolving situation. Failure to do so will revoke the rental contract without reimbursement. Please contact us if you have any questions in this regard.
- For people who plan on attending an event at Heritage Hall, the respective Host/Renter organizations will be making decisions regarding their events. Please contact the individual event organizers directly for information.
- If you have rented the Hall ballroom for an upcoming event please contact us. We have created a postponement and cancellation policy to accommodate your needs.
- Please email or call us if you have any questions at email@example.com or 604-879-4816.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Take care and stay safe,
Building Manager, Heritage Hall Preservation Society
COVID-19 Statement updated on September 10th, 2021