Non-profit rental rates
- Non-Profit Rates are only offered to registered non-profit societies and federally registered charities.
- A $200 deposit is required to secure a booking. This deposit will also serve as your damage deposit and will be returned to you after the event. Cheques payable to Heritage Hall or cash are the preferred payment methods.
- Rental fees are due 30 days before your event.
- If renters are having an evening party, they must shut down their bar and music at midnight and be out of the hall by 1 am.
- If renters are having live or recorded music and dancing, Heritage Hall is required to collect music royalty fees.
SOCAN Fees – SOCAN is the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada.
- Live or recorded music with dancing – $62.13
- Live or recorded music without dancing – $31.04
Re:Sound Fees – Re:Sound represents recording artists and record companies.
- Recorded music with dancing – $27.96
- Recorded music without dancing – $13.96
Monday to Thursday Rental Rates
9 am – 5 pm $325
6 pm – midnight $400
9 am – midnight $600
Friday & Sunday Rental Rates
9 am – 5 pm $500
6 pm – midnight $650
9 am – midnight $850
Saturday Rental Rates
(March to December) 9 am – midnight $2500**
(January and February only) 9 am – midnight $1750**
**These prices include free set up and take down of Heritage Hall tables and chairs, all other set-ups of Heritage Hall furniture will be charged a rate of $20/hour.
- Saturday rentals do not qualify for non-profit rates.
- Early entry for evening rentals is $50/hour.
- Add $150 to the above costs on statutory holidays.
- New Year’s Eve from 9 am to 1 am rents for $3000.